I was tagged in on the ‘twenty facts about me’ craze months ago. I never thought about it then; but an introduction would make a good first entry, yes? Here goes.
- Donna Marie is from my dad’s Donnan (unusual name, I know) and my mom’s Maria (which she only uses on paper).
- I’ve been on the streets for Sinulog, since I was less than a year old. I’ve missed only one Sinulog in my lifetime (family had to go to Leyte for a wedding). #LumadnonNgaCebuana
- I was taught how to drive when I was eleven.
- Neutrals make up 85% of my closet. You’d rarely see me decked in color.
- I have virgin eyebrows. They’ve never been cut, plucked, threaded, tweezed, shaved, waxed, or otherwise purposely shaped.
- I could play the guitar and the drums but am a
- I don’t eat fish; and I haven’t had soft drinks / soda for twelve years now.
- I put three tablespoons sugar into a half cup cooked oats. I’m constantly told off for having too much sweet.
- I still think I was brainwashed into studying law.
- I’ve been diagnosed with allergic rhinitis. I occasionally go partially deaf for weeks because of the friggin’ allergy.
- I’ve lost count but I’ve read the entire Harry Potter Series at least nine times now.
- I don’t scream on the roller coaster. I keep my mouth shut and end up with a constipated look.
- Currently engaged to my first+only high school sweetheart.
- I’m a longtime steroids user… for my pesky allergies. I have it in a nasal spray for rhinitis, and in a cream for dermatitis.
- I am technologically challenged. I learned how to download movies just months ago.
- I have sweaty palms. I had to do over an entire Chinese exam in preschool because I got my test paper so wet it tore.
- I go barefoot when I walk on sand. Always.
- It takes about a month and a half before I’m comfortable using a new toilet. It’s a real problem during travels.
- I don’t wear my heart on my sleeve. I doubt even close friends have seen me cry.
- If I had a bucketlist: (1) go on a safari; (2) sky dive, paraglide, bungee jump; (3) watch live burlesque (preferably Dita Von Teese). *wink*
What quirky facts do you have about yourself? 🙂